Our Integration guide was accurate at the time of writing but vendors change things frequently! If you find errors or anything is outdated, let us know by raising a request in the Samurai Help Center and we shall get it updated.
Samurai [Local] Collector
|Samurai [Cloud] Collector|
|Proofpoint Targeted Attack Protection (TAP)||
The guide outlined the steps required to configure Proofpoint Targeted Attack Protection (TAP) to facilitate log ingestion into the Samurai platform.
To complete this Integration you will need to:
2) From your TAP dashboard:
3) From the Samurai application:
Generate TAP Service Credentials
- Follows the steps outlined within section entitled Generate TAP Service Credentials in the Proofpoint TAP documentation.
Ensure you copy the Service Principle and Secret as you will need this information to complete the integration.
Complete the Proofpoint Targeted Attack Protection (TAP)
1. Login to your Samurai tenant
2. Select Integrations
3. Select Create
4. Locate and click Proofpoint Targeted Attack Protection
5. Click Next (we leverage a Samurai Cloud Collector)
6. Enter a Name of Integration
7. Enter a Description (Optional)
8. Enter a Devicename
8. Enter your Service Principle
9. Enter your Secret
10. Click Finish
For general information on Integrations refer to the Integrations article.