Welcome to the Samurai MDR service!
Our service requires you to activate and access the Samurai MDR application, therefore follow the steps to get started:
You shall receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to activate your Samurai MDR application account. Follow the instructions to Register Account and gain access.
If you have not received a registration email:
- Check your email filters and ensure email@example.com is safe-listed.
- Contact your Account Manager or email us
- Complete the Account Details and Create a Password
2. Setup Two-Factor Authentication by selecting your Country Code and adding your Phone Number.
3. You should receive an SMS code to the number you specified and will now be prompted to enter the Verification Code and can complete Activation.
4. You will now be logged into the Samurai MDR application - Congratulations!
- Bookmark the Samurai MDR application for quick access!
- You will likely want to add additional users, select Management to learn how to invite users to your tenant
- Review Samurai MDR Application Overview which will get you started with the Samurai MDR application
You now have the ability to raise and review tickets via the Samurai Help Center.
With a subscription to the Managed Detection & Response service:
- We will contact you very soon, please review On-boarding Managed Detection and Response (MDR) for an overview of what to expect.
- If you want to get a head start before we contact you please review Samurai MDR Application Overview for more information on the MDR application or follow Setup below.
With access to the Samurai MDR application, you can begin Setup. The data sources we gather telemetry data from may require configuration, download and deployment of a local collector(s) - this is typically for data sources deployed within your network. For cloud based products or services, a cloud collector is typically used which is native to the Samurai platform and visible in the application..
Please review Samurai MDR Collectors to understand and determine what type of collectors you require.
If you already know you require a local collector, jump directly to Samurai MDR Local Collector for steps to configure, download and deploy a local Collector.
Once you have worked through your collector requirements you can then move to integrations. Review Integrations Overview for more information and then select Integrations for steps to integrate your products with the Samurai platform.
You must be a registered user to email or raise a ticket!