Welcome to Samurai XDR!
Our Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service and XDR SaaS require you to activate and access the Samurai XDR application, therefore follow the steps to get started:
You shall receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to activate your Samurai XDR application account. Follow the instructions to Register Account and gain access.
If you have not received a registration email:
- Check your email filters and ensure email@example.com is safe-listed.
- Contact your Account Manager or email us
- Complete the Account Details and Create a Password
2. Setup Two-Factor Authentication by adding your Phone Number and select the correct Country Code.
3. You will now be prompted to complete the Verification Code and can complete Activation.
4. You will now be logged into the Samurai XDR application - Congratulations!
- Bookmark the Samurai XDR application for quick access!
- You will likely want to add additional users, select Management to learn how to invite users to your tenant
- Review Using Samurai XDR to get you started understanding the Samurai XDR application
You now have the ability to raise and review tickets via our Help Center.
Subscribed to Managed Detection & Response?
- We will contact you very soon, please review On-boarding Managed Detection and Response (MDR) for an overview of what to expect.
- If you want to get a head start before we contact you please review Using Samurai XDR for more information on the XDR application or follow Setup below.
Subscribed to XDR SaaS?
- If you subscribed to XDR SaaS we encourage you to review Using Samurai XDR and then jump right into Setup.
With access to the Samurai XDR application, you can begin Setup. The products we gather telemetry data from may require configuration, download and deployment of a local collector(s) - this for products deployed within your network. For cloud based products or services, a cloud collector is typically used which is native to the XDR application.
Please review Samurai XDR Collectors to understand and determine what type of collectors you require.
If you already know you require a local collector, jump directly to Samurai XDR Local Collector for steps to configure, download and deploy a local Collector.
Once you have worked through your collector requirements you can then move to integrations. Review Integrations Overview for more information and then select Integrations for steps to integrate your products with Samurai XDR.
You must be a registered user to email or raise a ticket!