Support of the Samurai MDR application is included as part of all subscriptions. Included in support:
- Technical issues regarding the Samurai MDR application, which includes features, options and configurations
- Providing suggestions for features or solution configurations of the application
- Samurai MDR application and Samurai Help Center login (Knowledge Base, Case Submissions)
Based on the submitted request priority (Normal / High) support will be provided on a best effort basis inline with hours of service.
Managed Detection and Response
In addition to Application Support for the Samurai MDR application, clients of the Managed Detection and Response service receive the services provided by the NTT SOC in respect of Investigations, Threat Hunting and Incident Response as outlined in the Managed Detection and Response Service Description.
Hours of Service
- Application support is provided during business hours from 9am to 5pm Central European Time.
- Managed Detection and Response services is delivered by the NTT SOC 24 hours 7 days a week.
Authorised Client Representatives
Registered users of the Samurai MDR application can open support tickets via the web application.
Procedures for interaction by authorized client representatives with the NTT SOC for clients of the Managed Detection and Response service will be covered during the introductory teleconference.
How to open a ticket
Registered users of Samurai MDR can open a ticket via the web interface of the application.
The Samurai MDR application provides a wide range of self-help documentation in the Samurai Help Center. This documentation can be accessed by all users at any time.
All support services for the Managed Detection and Response are provided in English.