The Samurai Onboarding service add-on is designed to support the client journey during the transition onto the Samurai Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service. NTT personnel will through an initial workshop and subsequent interaction answer any questions and provide all the necessary documentation and information required to enroll to Samurai MDR.
This service is intended for new NTT Samurai MDR clients however it can be used for clients who wish to expand or review an existing commitment.
2. Samurai Onboarding service
2.1 Service Features
Core service activities:
- Initial workshop to define devices and/or services in scope of enrollment to Samurai.
- Supply Samurai documentation and information.
- Service onboarding support.
- Service verification post-onboarding.
- General support and inquiries regarding device and 3rd party service support.
Core service deliverables:
- Onboarding plan
- Onboarding guides relevant for the customers environment
- Portal training session.
- Initial kick-off session, not to exceed 1 full day.
- Support during the transition
2.2 Scope information
- The Samurai Onboarding service add-on, as defined above, is a fixed fee engagement. The engagement will not exceed 60 hours and additional service packages can be purchased to extend delivery.